Type of parasites in the human body are extremely diverse. Their number, together with multi-cell and single-cell between viral, bacterial, fungal or due to a parasite in the human body, in spite of the traditions of Medicine, viruses and bacteria, not parasites of the qualification.
Various parasites in the human body is not only localized to the bowel is regarded as, but many other organs: blood, tissue, Nov, joints, brain (spinal cord and brain), and even in the eyes.
Are especially prone exposure as well as internal organs such as the digestive system, liver, lungs, heart.
The working parasites in the human body is far from harmless. That has a harmful effect on them, first of all, they absorb a large part of the imported food without food with a full functioning is not possible.
General toxicity exacerbated the imbalance of the human body that can cause various diseases due to the toxins allocated to the development of parasites as it is wicked. Often diseases are caused by parasites chronic accept air.
A special danger cause the symptoms of parasitic diseases, specific, other, more frequent bowel infections, the differential diagnosis has great importance therefore to determine in that time, is sufficient to produce a type of parasite treatment tactics.
A kind human parasites can be divided generally into two groups:
- ectoparasite parasite that feed on the surface of the living body and blood as people (bed bugs, fleas, lice, ticks); service carrying pathogens, infections like encephalitis, typhoid, anthrax, etc.;
- endoparasite parasite living as her internal organs and cause serious diseases; these simple (giardia, amoeba, yeast, toxoplasmosis), and a parasitic worm – parasite worms (worms).
Classification of parasites
Consider the main types in the province of Tekirdag more human. You can see many of view only under a microscope, some, especially the numbers, Wolf, grind its size. First, it's simple:
- The reason for dysbiosis in the MR with Giardia, anemia, and general toxicity the body.
- The effects of toxoplasma, brain, eye, muscle, nervous system, but because they represent a special hazard due to the risk of fetal death pregnant or severely beats him.
- Why amoeba amoebic dysentery possible, amebik encephalitis and other dangerous diseases.
- Sources of the genitourinary system infectious diseases Trichomonas.
The most common parasites
The most common endoparasite see, certainly, worms (worms), other according to various sources, defective, or 80% of the world's population more than.
These parasites are in large quantities the main types are divided into:
- round worms, round worms (ascaris, pinworms, Trichinella, whipworm, etc.);
- sestod of – ribbon Wolf (latency, pork and Libra, Stephen, Echinococcus, etc.);
- trematodes – worms-worms (liver, blood, lungs, intestine their lives both Wolves).
It is possible to sometimes come across a more general classification, thanks to all kinds of human parasites are divided into:
- bowel, intestinal parasites, intestinal;
- fabric, localized in other organs and tissues.
However, most of the worms at different stages of the life cycle and development period go through diapers and bowel-related symptoms.
Imagine, a short description, the most common helminth species.
Round worms (nematodes)
- Roundworm roundworms are the most common 20 to 40 cm in length, in the intestine the parasite, however, pre-migration, affecting the human body, respiratory and circulatory system. Together with these intestinal parasites to detect liver and gall bladder, heart, and lung. Ascariasis common symptom is an allergic reaction.
- Pinworms – small worms enterobiasis disorder affecting as much as 1 cm and Road bowel, gastrointestinal tract, fatigue, sleep disorders, etc. The characteristic symptom of pinworms – itching in the anal region, where they have their eggs.
- Trichinella – these are microscopic worms (just a few millimeters in size) caused by a serious disease – trichinosis May, if untreated can cause death. A kind of adult muscles in living humans (respiratory, facial, etc.) why, Nov headache, fever, edema, allergic skin rashes.
- Vlasoglava – worms small (length 4.5 cm, front body piece
Larvae trichocephalosis which is why diarrhoea, abdominal pain and other symptoms reminiscent of acute appendicitis. Due to contamination, the body develops anemia.
Ribbon Wolf (of sestod)
- It offers the tapeworm, it comes with a body length of 10 km, that leads to the development of difillobotrioz with nausea, fatigue, vomiting, unstable chair, postinfection asthenia, and anemia.
- Stephen pork , 3 to 8 km in length, and small intestine immediately the attacks and why the two diseases: taeniasis with dyspeptic, asteknik-neurotic and lonely wife syndrome, and intoxication with cysticercosis, intestine, and respiratory tract allergic syndromes. According to localization in the testis effects, Nov, brain, heart, eye, et al.
- Stephen Libra, reach length and 18 km, causes, beef tapeworm infection is considered one of the most dangerous types. The determination of what, if not, that can live to be 18-20 years old people! Localized, large intestine, why is drunkenness a strong products with their livelihood, as well as diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, anemia, allergic reactions and problems, nervous system.
- Dwarf Stephen long and 1.5-5 cm – source this gimenolepidoz with dyspeptic pain and the aesthetic-neurotic syndrome alone what they have, first of all, digestive and nervous system, body and liver.
- Echinococcosis worm using the finest length of only 2.5 to 8, rarely 9-mm, however, the infection of liver and lung dysfunction caused terrible results with them as cysts and tumors of these organs.
- Liver fluke or liver fluke, is reminiscent of the form of 30-50 mm in length, leaf width, 8-13 mm, there is a sucker. This hammer is capable of a damaged liver and bile ducts shell, completely on top the flow of bile. Cause, cirrhosis, jaundice, and liver cancer.
- Cat (Siberia), fluke, or cat it was a coincidence, flatworm and a length of 4-13 mm. Localization, ducts, gall bladder, liver and pancreas. Why opisthorchiasis with the development of gastritis, ulcers, pancreatitis, cholecystitis until liver cancer can be fatal.
- Lung fluke are egg-shaped, reddish-brown body, small spines in length, 7.5-12 mm, 4-8 mm in width. cause inflammation that affects the lungs, exudative pleural effusion, focal fibrosis, and lung cancer. Penetrating brain causes encephalitis and meningoencephalitis.
- Schistosoma (blood worms) – worms are dioecious, 1-2 cm in size, the egg, which causes an enlarged liver, spleen, and lymph nodes, education, polyps, bowel, diarrhea, granulomatous inflammation which leads to cancer bladder.
Sources of contamination
Helminthiasis that can cause numerous health problems, a balanced life 15-25 years. Many vermin is extremely difficult. They can be anywhere - blood, intestine, lung, heart, brain. Symptoms of worm infestation can be mixed with viral respiratory tract infections, digestive system diseases, and others.... The fundamental error in cases like this, waiting time! For the presence of parasites if you have doubts, then consult a specialist. If to talk about drugs and self-treat the most common helminth (Ascaris, pinworms, tapeworms) appropriate antiparasitic complex.
Other intestinal diseases such as Helminthiasis, the most common disease of "dirty hands" of eggs and larvae that contact the human body what causes a Archlord:
- when washed his hands after using the toilet and before meals;
- not washing fruits and vegetables and greens consumed raw;
- not meat, fish, thermal processing is sufficient;
- consumption wrong oil and salted fish;
- time can be used for Prepared Foods, flies and cockroaches;
- uses feces as a fertilizer, lawn and garden areas;
- it is not designed to bathe in these waters;
- in contact with a stray animal.
However, because usually animals are infected with intestinal worms and her pet for Dec service owners, helminth, and this guy was a great master.
- From an early age to instill in children the habit of washing hands. The most common of them to do this, as they constantly use sand, soil, puddles, and stray animals with the most favorable conditions for egg and larval parasites and contact with home.
- We can not rule out any illness helminthiasis, it is recommended when you are prompted to do so the relevant tests to identify the parasites, in particular helminth species (there are many remedies against.
- Noise detection if a member of a family, and need to get all helminthiasis drugs.
- Known in Turkish folk medicine a lot of ways how to get rid of worms, and they have a good effect.
- Not to leave open cooked meals, bread, pastries, etc. such as a fly or insect – bearing eggs of the intestinal worms – the left not to their products.
- Operation carefully in the process of cooking: meat and fish, which is often the helminth eggs, good boil/fry/cook.
- Good under running water to wash vegetables, fruits, greens consumed raw.
- A regular deworming pet.
- Use your own feces as fertilizer to give up lawn and garden areas.
- Extremely careful while traveling to an exotic country cuisine, local dishes, especially the proposed street – there is no guarantee with them isn't " it's not something that happens to you, makes it less exotic.