Before considering how to cleanse the body of parasites, it is worth learning in more detail what it is about.
According to research, parasites are nothing more than harmful organisms that "inhabit" different parts of the human body and begin to actively "live" there.
These unwanted "lodgers" can live in different areas of the body.
They are most often localized in the intestines, liver and kidneys. They can also live under human skin, in the brain and even in the eyes.
Therefore, the question of how to cleanse the body of parasites at home with the help of folk remedies and medicines is particularly acute. The most common and dangerous parasites are roundworms, helminths and worms.
There are several ways to become infected with parasites, most often they can be caught under the following conditions:
- When swimming in polluted water.
- When using unboiled tap water. This is a 100% way to get infected with many types of parasites.
- Contact with infected pets and wildlife.
- Infection by some insects that are also carriers of parasites.
- Infection through close people through oral contact who are already carriers of certain types of worms.
- Ingestion of parasites along with dirty fruits and vegetables. Also, the infection can be caused by eating raw meat and fish.
Worth notingThis disease is very common, as the parasites themselves are very persistent and can remain in the body throughout a person's life.
In addition, the risk of parasite infection is extremely high, as the human eye cannot see the eggs of worms and other parasites. Infection can occur even with a simple handshake, after which a man or woman does not wash their hands and begins to eat. Before we look in detail at how to cleanse the body of parasites and toxins, we must mention the characteristic manifestations and symptoms of this condition.
Thus, in the presence of parasites, a person may show the following symptoms:
- Nervous system disorders (poor sleep, dizziness, drowsiness, irritability, depression, apathy).
- Susceptibility to allergic reactions (rash, itchy skin).
- Digestive system disorders (bitterness in the mouth, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, exhaustion, frequent exacerbations of ulcers and gastritis, diarrhea).
- General weakness of human health.
- Joint pain and cough.
- Itching in the anus.
Judging by the reviews and comments in the forums, it should be noted that sometimes the parasitic lesion of the body is similar to a normal virus, so not all people go to the doctor for help on time, which is a huge mistake. Cleansing the body of parasites involves the application of several methods.
The most effective of these are the following methods:
- Herbal medicines. This means regular use of various herbal decoctions of wormwood, chamomile and other medicinal plants.
- Compliance with the special antiparasitic diet, which will not only remove parasites, toxins and toxins from the body, but will also act as a preventive measure for their appearance.
- Drug treatment. With the help of certain medications, most parasites can be removed from the body as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Physiotherapy involves the use of enemas, baths and other effective procedures.
- Treatment with folk remedies using garlic, onions and other proven ingredients. You can learn more about how to cleanse the body of parasites by watching numerous informational videos.
Cleansing the body of parasites with drugs
Before carrying out therapy to eliminate parasites, you should definitely prepare for it, because this procedure can become quite a serious test for the body.
Thus, before starting anthelmintic therapy, a person should undergo a complete examination (ultrasound of the liver, kidneys, ECG of the heart, general clinical tests of blood and urine). Also, women should definitely take a pregnancy test. In addition, before the procedure to eliminate parasites, you should check the level of acidity in the stomach, take vitamins to strengthen the immune system and follow a vegetable diet. Cleansing the body of parasites (drugs for this must be selected by a doctor) involves the appointment of several groups of drugs.
What type of medication a patient should take depends on the specific type of parasite that lives in the body and has its own activity there. Cleansing the body of parasites (tablets for this can be different) has several important stages: preparation, the process of removing parasites and recovery. In order for the whole process of this treatment to be effective, such a therapeutic regimen must be strictly followed.
Purification of the body from parasites, preparations for which are selected individually, involves the use of the following means:
- Sorbent preparations are necessary for the general cleansing of the body.
- Choleretic drugs are used to improve bile production, which is harmful to parasites.
- Nitrofuran preparations and others. They help to eliminate and eliminate parasites.
- Lactobacilli and probiotics are used to restore the microflora.
Medications can affect a person in different ways, so the success of the therapy should be monitored by the treating physician. How the treatment works can be understood from its internal and external signs. Thus, if the therapy has a positive result, the person's condition will improve and the active symptoms will pass.
Cleansing the body of parasites (drugs are only part of the possible therapy) is possible with folk remedies, which are considered no less effective. Cleansing the body of parasites (tablets or suppositories that can be prescribed to each person individually) is a time consuming and time consuming process that requires maximum patience and endurance.
Cleansing the body of parasites: contraindications, characteristics
It should be immediately noted that cleansing the body of parasites can not be done without the knowledge of the doctor, because self-medication can really affect the health and health of man.
In addition, the following conditions are distinguished under which it is forbidden to cleanse the body of parasites:
- Acute diseases of the liver, stomach and intestines. Together they can be called pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract.
- The period after a recent operation, when a person's immunity is severely weakened.
- Pregnancy and lactation. At the same time it is possible to clean the body of parasites only as a last resort and then only with the permission of the doctor.
- The presence of severe heart and liver disease in the acute state.
If parasites are identified during pregnancy, the woman should undergo a series of tests. The practice of removing helminths and other parasites during pregnancy should be especially careful not to damage the fetus. Thus, all medications and alternative methods should be agreed with the supervising physician.
If fungi or helminths are found in children, which is a common occurrence (children constantly take dirty toys in their mouths, etc. ), then the child is allowed to give carrot, garlic and onion juice. As for the tablets, they must be prescribed by your doctor.
In addition, parasites reduce immunity, cause serious allergies and can cause oncology, as they block the access of nutrients to certain cells, causing healthy cells to regenerate into sick ones.
Important to note
Nothing good can be expected from parasites, because they can cause chronic diseases in those organs in which they are localized.
How to cleanse the body of parasites with soda and other alternative methods
Many people wonder how to cleanse the body of parasites with soda, namely soda solution. Before cleansing the body of parasites with soda, you should mention that such a procedure should not be done on people with rectal diseases. To cleanse the body of parasites with soda, you need to take 30 g of soda and dissolve it in 1 liter of warm water. First make a regular enema, then with this solution. Repeat twice every two days. This is an effective method of combating intestinal parasites.
In addition, the following effective folk methods of combating parasites are distinguished:
- Strengthen the diet with pepper and garlic. You cannot practice this method for people with stomach ailments.
- Onion medicine. Chop the onion, pour vodka over it. Insist for a day. Take one teaspoon twice a day.
- Light onion (second method). Chop the onion and pour boiling water over it. Insist for a day, then take half a cup twice a day.
- Herbal decoction. Take wormwood, tansy and chamomile in equal amounts. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Take half a cup twice a day.
- Mix garlic, horseradish and vodka. Insist for a week. Take a teaspoon before meals.
- Make suppositories from garlic juice. To do this, you need to soak the cheesecloth in garlic juice. Also, microenemas can be made from diluted garlic juice.
To protect against parasites, special rules must be followed. Observe personal and intimate hygiene, wash your hands with soap as often as possible, especially before meals. If you have pets, you should give them antiparasitic drugs regularly, after each contact with the animal you should wash your hands.
It is important to take vitamins to strengthen the immune system, to enrich the diet with vegetables, garlic and pepper, as parasites "do not like" them. Remember to wash vegetables and fruits well before eating, cook meat and fish well and do not eat them raw. Change bed linen every week, do not swim in dirty water. Twice a year, undergo a preventive examination and take pills for parasites.