Parasitic coexistence often occurs in the human body and most often the person does not even know about it. Most often, helminths, as well as their larvae, are capable of this.
It is clear that such a neighborhood does not give a person any pleasure, but on the contrary, adversely affects the health and basic functions of internal organs.
Parasites rob people of nutrients and other nutrients. For them, this is the only way to survive and continue to exist fully.
Symptoms of parasites in the body
There are indications that parasites live in the body. These include:
- Constant desire to eat. I especially want sweet food. This is because worms do not like to live in an acidic or bitter environment.
- Hair, skin, nails become noticeably faded or gray. Helminths absorb all the nutrients and vitamins from the body.
- Nausea and weakness occur. Parasites begin to poison a person with toxins that are formed as a result of his active life. In this case, intoxication of the body occurs.
- The skin begins to itch and develop rashes or flaking. It also results from exposure to toxins in the body.
- Itching of the anus. It is especially noticeable at night, when the parasites begin to lay eggs.
- Weight changes that can happen quite suddenly and for no apparent reason. Immunity during this period weakens (here, how to increase), the body can not resist various infections.
If you have these symptoms, you should get tested and choose the best treatment for yourself. Even if you do not have parasites, then prevention will not hurt.
How to get rid of parasites in the human body (treatment options)
We urgently need to get rid of uninvited guests to prevent the development of dangerous consequences. You can use 2 options for this:
- treatment with pharmaceutical products;
- treatment with herbal or traditional medicines.
Drugs have a number of contraindications that have a negative effect on internal organs. Pharmacy products are often used in the presence of a large number of parasites in the body, ie in extremely advanced cases. In other cases, folk remedies may be sufficient.
The most popular parasite remedies sold in our pharmacies
Pharmacies have a very large selection of such products. Most of them are products of our pharmaceutical industry. Here is a small list of the most popular drugs:
- Mebendazole. Today it is considered one of the most effective drugs of synthetic origin for the destruction of helminth infestations. When taken, the worms die the next day and leave the body naturally.
- Pyrantel. An effective means of combating worms, especially in children. Minimal side effects and quite fast effect of the application. Pirantel can be found in the form of a syrup, which makes it easier for very young children to take.
- Levamisole. It is classified as an antiparasitic agent in adults. It is available as tablets. It is only available on prescription.
These are just 3 drugs, there are actually a few dozen. Most of them are similar in both composition and principle of action. The disadvantage of all synthetic antiparasitic drugs is their chemical composition and the presence of side effects.
Although it is generally accepted that such drugs are not harmful to health, this is not the case. The body still gets its blow from taking such drugs, which cannot be said for herbal preparations. And the child's body is the most vulnerable and it is children who are most often infected with one or another type of parasite.
Herbal preparations have long proven their effectiveness in the fight against parasites and can deal with them no worse than expensive pharmaceuticals. The main thing is to choose the right composition of the collection. In addition, this option has one major advantage - 100% natural.
When using herbal preparations, you do not need to fill your body with chemicals, and for prevention you can use the fees as often as you want (of course, within reasonable limits), without consequences for the body.
There are many such fees. They are based on medicinal herbs with properties to destroy parasites and cleanse the human body.
Important! Unscrupulous sellers actively use this topic and, under the guise of anti-parasite remedies, sell an incomprehensible liquid that has no healing properties at all.
Don't be fooled by beautiful ads and don't buy such products! They may not be harmful, but you will not get any benefit either!
It is better to give preference to the classic herbal collection, consisting of medicinal plants, with an understandable composition that you can see before you buy.
Here stands out an herbal collection. This is a fine powder of 6 components:
- Bitter wormwood.
- Black walnut leaves and fruits.
This formulation is ideal for fighting 90% of a wide variety of parasites. Due to the form of release (fine powder), it is quickly absorbed into the blood and begins to act after a day. It can be used both for treatment and simply for prevention.
I will repeat once again that this is a 100% natural herbal medicine, which means that it can be used safely and without fear for the treatment or prevention of children. This is especially important because children are most susceptible to infection (dirty hands, cats, dogs, etc. ).
Folk remedies for parasites
This plant contains phytoncides that help kill nasty roommates in the body. Garlic juice is used as a medicine.
Important! Every day, three times a day, you should take 5 drops of garlic. You can gradually increase the dose of the product to 15 drops.
Also contains phytoncides that help eliminate parasitic organisms. To achieve maximum effect, you need to pour 1 tbsp. l. wormwood 100 ml of alcohol and pour the product for 15 days in a closed container. Then strain and drink half an hour before meals, 20 drops three times a day.
By nature, worms almost never infect this fungus. This is due to the content of chitinous mannose in it. The element not only fights various worms, but also kills the eggs of parasites. Fox tincture is used for treatment.
Prepared according to this recipe:
- Cut the washed and dried mushrooms into small pieces, place in a container and fill with vodka so that it completely covers the mushrooms.
- Insist 2 weeks and drink 0, 5 tbsp every day before bedtime.
Its fruits and leaves contain an essential oil called eugenol. Parasites cannot tolerate this component; it is destructive to their eggs. To cleanse the body of parasites it is necessary to use unripe walnuts. They make an excellent medicine that quickly and effectively cleanses the body.
The recipe is as follows:
- chop 1 tbsp ripe nuts, let them boil in 1 tbsp. dry red wine for 3 weeks, the agent is taken in 4 tbsp. l. 5 times daily before meals.
This is a unique plant with a rich composition of various substances, including flavonoids. They give a bright shade to the root crop and help in the fight not only with various worms at the cellular level, but also with some types of parasitic fungi.
The healing properties of carrots have been proven by science in various experiments and studies. The most effective in the fight against parasites living in the human body are the seeds.
The tips contain geraniol, which has a destructive effect on all types of helminths. In inflorescences - quercetin, it destroys tapeworms.
To fight parasites, you can apply a carrot diet for 2 days. During this period you can:
- drink juice;
- make a mess;
- money on top, add them to hot salads with the addition of garlic and oil;
- Grate on a vegetable grater and eat with honey.
Important! To get a fast and quality result, you should take 1-3 grams of ground seeds about 3-5 times a day. This should be done before meals and with water.
Tips on how not to get infected with parasites
To completely eliminate parasites from your life, it is not enough to periodically cleanse your body. Every day you have to follow simple rules:
- All vegetables and fruits should be washed thoroughly before eating.
- All types of meat and fish products should be consumed only after heat treatment.
- Wash your hands after each visit to the toilet, as well as after traveling by public transport and returning home from the street.
- Bed linen and clothes should be washed at temperatures between 50 and 90 degrees. Once dry, the ironing process cannot be neglected.
If at least one family member becomes infected with parasites, the rest of the household is more likely to suffer the same fate. Therefore, everyone should undergo treatment.
These simple rules described above must be followed by all at all times, regardless of the presence of symptoms or signs of vital activity of the parasites in the body.
They can live and are completely asymptomatic. From the moment of infection to their detection can pass quite a long period during which they can cause great harm to health.
It is highly desirable to use any antiparasitic prophylaxis 1-2 times a year. In order not to fill your body with chemicals, the herbal collection is ideal for these purposes.