Parasites are the largest population of living organisms on earth. There are so many varieties of them that even modern science finds it difficult to name their exact number. People have very different attitudes towards them. Some believe that everything in nature is balanced and these beings have the right to life. Others, mostly parasitologists, treat them as their name suggests - as pests that live and feed on a foreign organism.
The vital activity of parasites, whether helminths, microscopic organisms or insect larvae, living in the human body leads to damage to internal organs. Over time, they cease to function normally and the parasitic invasion spreads throughout the body, often resulting in death. Therefore, most experts consider the problem of cleansing the body urgent.
Symptoms of parasitic invasion
Parasites in the human body may not appear for a long time, but under favorable conditions they will begin to multiply rapidly and affect the health of those infected. One will suffer not only from the helminths themselves, but also from the toxins released by them as a waste product.
It is quite difficult to determine the presence of helminths or other parasites in your body yourself, therefore any diagnoses should be made by a doctor based on blood, stool and urine tests and other tests. But you can suspect a parasitic infestation on the following grounds:
- unreasonable irritability;
- digestive disorders;
- decreased appetite;
- severe fatigue;
The symptoms are not specific, they are common to many other diseases. But if all of them are pronounced and a person before their appearance was in potentially dangerous situations (travel to tropical countries, contact with stray animals, drinking water from untested sources), the risk of parasitic infection is very high. Therefore, if several of the listed factors coincide, it is advisable to consult a doctor and be examined for the presence of parasites.
Therapeutic cleansing of the body from parasites
The drug can be started only after receiving the test results and examining the patient's history.
Due to the fact that most antiparasitic drugs have toxic effects on the liver and kidneys, they should only be used under medical supervision. It is also necessary to choose drugs with medical help, taking into account the type of parasites and the general condition of the infected. What is suitable for removing worms in one case may be useless in another.
The principle of action of antiparasitic drugs
The pharmacological action of drugs on parasitic worms is directed at the biochemical processes in their tissues and their biological structures. As a rule, most of them have a nervous effect, which is expressed in different ways:
- By blocking the transmission of nerve impulses to the helminth muscle cells, as a result of which they develop a state of permanent paralysis. In this condition, helminths are excreted from the body along with the feces.
- Impaired glucose absorption in the cells of the parasite, leading to its death.
- Dysfunction of the intestinal tract of parasites.
There are drugs with combined action that disrupt the bioprocesses in helminth cells and paralyze them.
How to properly cleanse the body of worms
The use of anthelmintic drugs for other purposes (for example, intended to get rid of other types of worms or for prophylaxis) or non-compliance with dosages can lead to severe complications.
- If you try to get rid of worms with insufficiently effective doses, the worms will not leave the body, but will begin to migrate through it, infecting other organs that have not been touched by them before and complicating the patient's condition. .
- Cleaning from parasites with insufficient doses of anthelmintics can lead to a false impression of the effect (if the drug suppresses the effect only on the laying of helminth eggs, tests will show a negative result), but the parasitic activity will not stop.
- Overdose may increase the toxicity of anthelmintic drugs and a person will have additional liver or kidney problems from taking them.
Thus, before you start to cleanse the body of parasites, you should undergo a thorough examination and make the selection of the most appropriate drugs.
Antiparasitic cleaning with drugs
When a person learns about the presence of parasites in his body, he usually experiences shock and strives to learn how to get the worms out of the body as soon as possible. But you need to hurry with only one thing - see a doctor immediately, undergo an additional examination to clarify the type of helminthiasis and choose the appropriate treatment regimen.
The fight against ascariasis, enterobiosis (pinworms) and other helminthiasis from roundworms requires the use of certain drugs prescribed by a specialist.
Treatment of enterobiosis
The fight against pinworms, an infection called enterobiosis, requires special care.
These parasites can crawl from the anus at night and release microscopic eggs in large quantities outside the human body.
In this way, their eggs can fall on the underwear and hands of a sleeping person during involuntary scratching, especially under the nails. And then they can spread around the house, settling with dust on sofas, curtains, walls, door handles and toys. They retain their viability for several years and can cause infection in a large number of people. Therefore, special precautions must be taken in the house where the pinworm lives:
- Antiparasitic cleansing of the body should be performed for all family members and people from the immediate environment.
- Thorough wet cleaning of the house is required daily. First, you need to vacuum the floors and furniture with a vacuum cleaner and then wash the floor with laundry soap (it is more effective at cleaning worms from household chemicals, even those containing chlorine).
- After cleaning, wash your hands with laundry soap.
- Linen and bed linen should be washed with the hottest possible water and ironed.
- Remember to wash your hands with soap and water after using the toilet and before eating.
- Trim children's nails, put them to sleep in tight-fitting bikinis or pajamas, which should be washed every day.
Cleansing the body of parasites at home
Often people infected with helminths are interested in the question of whether it is possible to quickly get rid of parasites at home and how to remove parasites from the human body at home.
It should be borne in mind that the effectiveness of numerous folk remedies that promise rapid elimination of parasites has never been scientifically studied by anyone, although many drugs that ensure the elimination of parasites use naturalingredients - medicinal plants.
The proposed recipes for decoctions or herbal infusions may contain insufficient or excessive amounts of the active ingredient, so their use alone is extremely dangerous and can lead to the complications described above. Medical advice is needed to determine the dosage and duration of such treatment.
How to cleanse the body - principles of treatment
Complete anthelmintic cleansing of the body should be based on the following principles:
- Destroy helminths with an anthelmintic.
- Remove dead or paralyzed parasites from the intestines with laxatives or cleansing enemas.
- To avoid allergic reactions, antihistamines should be taken during cleansing.
- In severe cases, accompanied by damage to internal organs, rehabilitation therapy is required (eg taking hepatoprotectors for liver damage). It is also necessary to cleanse from toxins and toxins resulting from the activity of parasites.
- To normalize the functions of the whole body, it is necessary to follow a complete and balanced diet, which excludes foods that damage the liver, kidneys and gastrointestinal tract.
The most popular ways to remove parasites
Before performing antiparasitic cleansing of the body, it is strongly recommended to consult a doctor about contraindications. Also, patients often have an individual intolerance to certain folk remedies.
- Many people consider the simplest but effective way to use spicy foods - garlic, onion, mustard, pepper. Despite the apparent plausibility of this method, it is dangerous to cleanse with this method - in large quantities burning foods can damage the intestinal mucosa.
- There is a version of the benefits of dry starvation - supposedly deprived of food, the worms leave the body literally on the third or fifth day. But this is a misconception: for example, tapeworms are able to live for months without food outside, satisfied with fragments of their own body. For their viability, their head and neck are enough to survive, and the rest of their body can be "eaten" and rebuilt. They are not sensitive to hunger and parasites that live in the blood, eyes, brain and spinal cord of a person, in the genitourinary system, in the heart or create cysts in these organs. Cleaning with soda or hydrogen peroxide, actively promoted as a technique by a famous professor, is one of the few methods that deserves attention, but is subject to medical monitoring of the patient's well-being. Both methods include gradually increasing the dose from the minimum initial doses to the maximum allowable: soda - from the top of a teaspoon to 1 teaspoon, hydrogen peroxide - in 1 drop of 3% solution diluted in 50 ml of mineral or distilled water, up to 30 dropsdaily for 3 weeks. But the course must be prescribed by your doctor. The technique is ineffective against eggs and larvae of parasites, as well as some adult varieties.
In an effort to get rid of the problem quickly, you should not risk resorting to extreme cleansing methods and looking for how you can still destroy unwanted guests in the body. Such jealousy can end in the destruction of not only helminths but also internal organs that are not intended for forced therapy with tansy, wormwood and other medicinal herbs.Proponents of natural remedies can consult a doctor on how to get rid of parasites with natural pharmaceuticals purified from toxic impurities.